OFFICE MANAGER (Part-time)
Andrews Architects, Inc., a full-service architectural firm with a specialization in Healthcare and Senior Living environments, has an immediate opening for a part-time Office Manager. Our team members are collaborative, innovative, professional, expert, and entrepreneurial. If you possess a commitment to excellence, are looking for part-time employment with flexible hours (20-25 hours per week), and meet the following qualifications, then Andrews Architects wants to speak with you.
Primary Duties and Essential Responsibilities include:
- Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable
- Maintain office operations i.e. coordinate payroll with payroll service
- Coordinate with employee benefits providers
- Coordinate supply and equipment purchases
- Other light duties, as assigned
- Minimum of five years book-keeping and office management experience
- Working knowledge of Deltek accounting software, Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- Well organized and a self-starter
- Ability to work independently
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
Please send resume to:
Beth Klapp, AIA, ACHA
- Please include the word, “Resume” in the email subject line.
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF) files are required. No word processing, desktop publishing or multimedia files.
Andrews Architects, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer